WE HANDLE ALL OF YOUR NEEDS

The car you drive represents a substantial investment and reflects the high standards of quality and performance you expect. Our desire is to return your car to pre-accident condition. Now that your car needs repair, it makes perfect sense to return it to the experts familiar with every aspect of its engineering.

We offer a variety of services to get your car back to its original condition. We’ve got you covered from start to finish! In addition to paint and body repair, we offer insurance estimates to make the process as smooth as possible.

BODY WORK

The collision industry has been growing right along with technology as we move through the 21st century. Here at Top Notch Collision, we have incorporated some of the latest and highest quality tech equipment to ensure your repair is to your satisfaction! We back all repair work with a written, lifetime warranty. Any defects in workmanship will be corrected free of charge, unless caused by unreasonable use, maintenance or neglect of the vehicle.

PAINT

One of the most challenging jobs in a body shop is paint matching. Punching in the factory paint codes gets you 95 percent of the way to matching the color, but the remaining 5 percent has to be done by experts who know what they're doing. When your vehicle leaves our shop it will be perfectly matched with zero imperfections

OVER 50 YEARS EXPERIENCE
OUR SERVICES

- Body, Paint & Glass

VISIT US

48 Industrial Park Circle

Lawrenceville, GA 30046

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon

© 2018 by UGONNA CREATE